Favorite NYC Instagram Photos – Oct. 2011

This entry was posted in New York City and tagged , . Bookmark the permalink.

21 Responses to Favorite NYC Instagram Photos – Oct. 2011

1. Love!! Let’s go shooting!
    When will you be back on the west coast?
    Twenty Four At Heart posted Light at the end of the Tunnel

2. the muskrat says:

These all came from an iphone? Damnation. I could use a $5000 camera and likely not do as well.
    the muskrat posted the accidental meme

3. All Adither says:

Great street photography! Thanks for sharing.
    All Adither posted My absurd mornings

4. denise says:

I love your Bill Cunningham shot with the first woman. For some odd reason this photo conveys that she is all dressed up with no where to go. So she took to the streets.
    denise posted Wordless Wednesday: In Awe of Murmuration

Your photos are amazing. I finally got an iPhone this week. I’ll never have your eye but can you tell me which app you used to create these gorgeous shots?
    Danny posted Brainiac

• Neil says:

It’s called Instagram, Danny. It is like a Twitter for photos. And you can share the photos on Facebook. There us a whole cottage industry revolving around iPhone photography.

6. Magpie says:

Excellent. So evocative.

7. Stasha says:

Love the last two.

8. Sandi says:

I love your pictures so much I’m almost tempted to sign up for instagram just so I can stalk your photo stream.

9. annettek says:

I seriously love your instagram photos. You have a real eye for noticing things most people walk by every day and don’t look twice at.
    annettek posted Lego Zombie Apocalypse!

10. alejna says:

I really love these. You have such an eye for composition.

I especially love the one with the “Jobs not welfare” protesters in the background, and the man rushing by talking on the phone in the foreground.

Also the one with the big concrete tube with colorful chipped paint. What is that? It looks like a drainage tube, but the colorful paint makes me wonder if it’s part of a playground.
    alejna posted Home Alone

11. First and last are my absolute favorites. They both deserved more than a quick glance. Divine.
    Paige Jennifer posted A Little of This and a Little of That

12. Lindsey says:

These are amazing! Thanks for posting! Very inspiring pics.

13. Peark says:

Was it the Beatles who sang: “It’s gettin’ better all the time…” I will borrow from those lyrics to sing: “They’re gettin better all the time…” Phenomenal photos, Neil.
    Peark posted Crybaby for a Homecoming

14. rhea says:

Neil, I am looking for a new WordPress theme similar to yours. What is the name of yours?
    rhea posted Dan the Early Retired Man: My First Senior Discount

15. That first photo is amazing, Neil.

16. Ghada says:

Gorgeous photos. Inspiring me to start taking photos with my iPhone again. Just curious, what iPhone are you using?
    Ghada posted when being a parent means being boring