Neil Kramer explores friendship, love, and sex, and the dangerous art of writing about it.
He lives in NYC. He can be contacted at neilochka on yahoo.
Subscribe by Email
- louis vuitton mens wallets on Life with Mother: nearly all cameras people in the usa will be amount of brown leafy, certainly not dark colored...
- How Come Live Free Porn Webcams Are Typically A Good Choice to Beneficial Live Sex on Every Day is Men’s Day: Hi, just wanted to tell you, I...
- E.Perez on My Conversation with TLC Marketing Customer Service: My sister suggested I will like this web site. Your dog once was fully perfect....
- tory bruch coupon code for free on I Vow to Move My Ass: Kinds of is often brought on by costs around all the employing the same. Tory Burch showed...
- louis vuitton bag on Explaining Halloween to Foreigners: In line with Case Monster’s web-site, the usa uses 40 million louis vuitton bag...
Tag Archives: Twitter
What I was doing while everyone else was watching the Republican National Convention Continue reading
December is a month where many of us look back, and look forward, preparing ourselves to take the next step into the new year. During the past, this would be a time where I would go into my blog archives … Continue reading
As a professional writer, there is nothing worse than finding out that someone else has written material similar to your own, and has gotten his work to the marketplace before yours. This can make your own project die an early … Continue reading
This is truly pathetic. I had a dream last night about… being on Twitter. Not about climbing Mount Kilimanjaro. Not about walking with dinosaurs. Not about an orgy in a Parisian hotel room. No, typing dumb updates for strangers, limited … Continue reading
Day One off Twitter was going pretty well. Why? Because there was still… Facebook. When I decided to test my resolve with Twitter, I wasn’t worried about Facebook because, unlike many of you, I’m not addicted to Facebook. I can … Continue reading
I decided last night to test myself by staying off Twitter for a week. I tried this experiment a few months ago and lasted two days. Am I really such a weak person? This morning, I was awoken at six … Continue reading