Neil Kramer explores friendship, love, and sex, and the dangerous art of writing about it.
He lives in NYC. He can be contacted at neilochka on yahoo.
Subscribe by Email
- magpie on The Five Day Man Cold: The Final Chapter: squirrels hate low fat cream cheese, so i think you’re good.
- Father Muskrat on Walking in the Rain: I stood in the pouring rain on my birthday a few days ago. I had on a swimsuit. It was fun!
- Amy on Life with Mother: It appears you are the only one who thinks it is weird to live with your mother. It’s not like you never left. Or...
- sizzle on Walking in the Rain: This made me miss you. Someone needs to film you!
- Irish Gumbo on Walking in the Rain: Bittersweet, sad and funny. As many good things are. I really dug the video, Neil.
Tag Archives: social media
I’ll admit it. The torrent of information online wrecks havoc on my anxiety level. While most writers worry about getting more “hits,” I am consumed with filtering you out. I say this with love because I care about you. And … Continue reading →
This was my Facebook status update this morning – “I will participate in the “Shop-In” on Sunday, February 12 and stand up to the idiotic, homophobic One Million Moms by going to my nearest lesbian bar and… oh, wait, I … Continue reading →
Dick: Hey, Jane, what’s up? I had a tuna sandwich for lunch. What did you have? Jane: I had a yogurt. ++++ Dick: Hey, Jane, what’s up? Did you see what Tom is doing? All he does is put up … Continue reading →
Sophia and I had an unlikely laugh today, thanks to… of all things, Twitter. I wanted to stay off of Twitter for a week, but I just didn’t have the self-control to do it. That’s when a friendly voice on … Continue reading →
I sat on the aged wood barstool of the classic Hollywood bar. The elderly bartender wore a red sports jacket. The only other patron was an attractive blond, mid-thirties, in a aqua green dress with spaghetti straps and fashionable sandals, … Continue reading →
For four years, I have been writing jokes about BlogHer, fantasizing about my dream to go to the conference and finally use my blogging popularity for some legitimate purpose — getting some hot action from some starry-eyed female fan. For … Continue reading →