Neil Kramer explores friendship, love, and sex, and the dangerous art of writing about it.
He lives in NYC. He can be contacted at neilochka on yahoo.
Subscribe by Email
- Harley Dodge on Making a Plan at Hot n’ Tot: In 2008 and 2009, with the downturn in the housing market, The Home Depot announced the layoff...
- natasha on Meet My Russian Bride: answer to jim: you are a racist, stupid and Misogynist, accusing the majoroty of russian women in prostitution!
- Mod Mom Beyond IndieDom on Central Park: These are fantastic! You captured what I love about New York – there are so many moments and...
- Vee on Central Park: Huh. I always thought Big Bird lived in Chicago. Great pictures, Neil.
- Denise on Central Park: When I first moved to Boulder in the mid-90′s I would get around downtown on roller-skates that I had painted purple...
Tag Archives: photography
Call me old-fashioned, but I was convinced that she would be the first to crack. Blokes like myself believe women are the sentimental creatures, so I was surprised that, on my arrival at LAX, the first text I received from … Continue reading
I’m not a fan of the ocean. It is too big, vast, dark, and scary. The tide will come in and swallow you up like a shark. But I am a Pisces. Two fishes swimming in opposite directions. I am … Continue reading
I unfollowed everyone on Twitter, and then slowly re-followed everyone back. I brought the final divorce paperwork to the court, and then got it returned by mail because I was missing one of the forms. I grew a beard, and … Continue reading
It was Sophia’s birthday on Saturday, and we went to LACMA (Los Angeles County Museum of Art). We had a great day together. “Are you two getting back together?” a friend texted me. “No,” I answered. “Just a fun … Continue reading
November in NYC was balmy this year. I wore a t-shirt just two weeks ago, walking down Broadway. And then the tree went up in Rockefeller Center, the Christmas shoppers arrived, and winter finally arrived. I like how the photos … Continue reading
Thanks for letting me share with you these NYC photos over the last two months. Next Thursday, I’m flying out to Los Angeles to take care of a few things left unsettled. In the beginning of August, I will attend … Continue reading
“Hello, would you mind if I take a photo of you walking across the street in that sexy polka dot dress so I can put it on Istagram, a photo sharing app on the internet, so thousands of strangers can … Continue reading