Neil Kramer explores friendship, love, and sex, and the dangerous art of writing about it.
He lives in NYC. He can be contacted at neilochka on yahoo.
Subscribe by Email
Photos for Sale
- Neil on Ten Years of Citizen of the Month – A Dedication: Thank you, Martin.
- The Honourable Husband on Ten Years of Citizen of the Month – A Dedication: A rather belated comment, but I couldn’t let the occasion...
- xphuicb8051 on God is An Absentee Landlord: 同口径增长4.比如她特别仗义不由分说地把上场垫底的张靓颖的一 号签抢过去，跟大家解释说：缺氧了。 此外，等通中文的“好事者”翻译的越文版。共同成长。从曹...
- Ms. Moon on Fictional Characters of New York #42: I like what Veronica said. Sometimes in marriage the tide is in and sometimes it’s out. But...
- Veronica on Fictional Characters of New York #42: I think there’s hope for Victor and Cindy. Marriages hit the doldrums. Sometimes paths...
Tag Archives: philosophy
“Thou shalt not covet your neighbor’s house” spoke God, and a lightening bolt hit the table and ingrained the tenth commandment in stone for eternity. Moses, his hair turned white from being in the presence of God, shook in fear. … Continue reading