Neil Kramer explores friendship, love, and sex, and the dangerous art of writing about it.
He lives in NYC. He can be contacted at neilochka on yahoo.
Subscribe by Email
Photos for Sale
- Kim on Mom, Are You a Feminist?: Haha. Your mom sounds like she is one heck of an awesome woman. Love how she keeps it real and honest.
- NotKate on Mom, Are You a Feminist?: Hey Neil, Are those binders full of women?
- Kristin Shaw on The Ninth Annual Blogger Christmahanukwanzaakah Online Holiday Concert: I am planning to have my 5yo and I sing a special version...
- Nenette on The Ninth Annual Blogger Christmahanukwanzaakah Online Holiday Concert: Okay, I’m in this year with a mangled version of Ang...
- Dresden on The Ninth Annual Blogger Christmahanukwanzaakah Online Holiday Concert: first year I have guts to participate! Signing up for a...
Tag Archives: language
I kvetched about my current man cold on Facebook, and how I was stuck in bed sick, and then felt embarrassed about it. What kind of wimpy image am I presenting to others? So, I updated my status and said … Continue reading
Even if Sarah Palin’s website didn’t cause Jared Loughner to go out and shoot Representative Gabrielle Gifford in this weekend’s horrific incident, few of us think Palin’s bulls-eye map was a very civilized way of making a political point. But … Continue reading