Neil Kramer explores friendship, love, and sex, and the dangerous art of writing about it.
He lives in NYC. He can be contacted at neilochka on yahoo.
Subscribe by Email
Photos for Sale
- Elaine A. on 2014 Online Recap: Therapy is usually such a good thing. Thanks for sharing your talents with us. Happy New Year!
- Elizabeth Flora Ross on 2014 Online Recap: Connecting with you via social media has been a great part of my year, Neil! I love your photography and...
- Maggie May on 2014 Online Recap: Your photos stand out, so rich with life. Great recap, Neil!
- Denise on 2014 Online Recap: cheers to a great recap!
- Estelle on 2014 Online Recap: Neil, I always enjoy hearing what you have to say. I do like hearing about your mother, too.
Tag Archives: language
I kvetched about my current man cold on Facebook, and how I was stuck in bed sick, and then felt embarrassed about it. What kind of wimpy image am I presenting to others? So, I updated my status and said … Continue reading
Even if Sarah Palin’s website didn’t cause Jared Loughner to go out and shoot Representative Gabrielle Gifford in this weekend’s horrific incident, few of us think Palin’s bulls-eye map was a very civilized way of making a political point. But … Continue reading