Neil Kramer explores friendship, love, and sex, and the dangerous art of writing about it.
He lives in NYC. He can be contacted at neilochka on yahoo.
Subscribe by Email
Photos for Sale
- Gurukarm on Fictional Characters of New York #44: Wow… So real-life. Your Beth has a good heart, and the new neighbors have none at all…
- Ms. Moon on Fictional Characters of New York #45: Again- what a talent you have for bringing an image to full life in such a few words.
- Leila on Tinderitis: “No mountain-climbers”. LOL.
- Kir on Fictional Characters of New York #44: I always love reading about your fictional characters, they jump off the page.
- Ms. Moon on Fictional Characters of New York #44: That last line nailed it right to the wall.
Tag Archives: homeless
Sociology experiment: This Morning Looking disheveled and unshaven, I stood outside my local Starbucks and panhandled for money. I said I was an unemployed Desert Storm veteran. I mentioned that my wife and child left me and that I hadn’t eaten in a … Continue reading
The new Midnight Mission homeless shelter opened in downtown Los Angeles. The Christian Science Monitor called it "one of the nation’s plushiest homeless shelters." The $17 million state-of-the-art facility boasts a full-sized gymnasium, library, playroom, hair salon, education center, and … Continue reading