Neil Kramer explores friendship, love, and sex, and the dangerous art of writing about it.
He lives in NYC. He can be contacted at neilochka on yahoo.
Subscribe by Email
Photos for Sale
- Chanel | Cultural Xplorer on New Fulton Fish Market: I had no idea that right here in NYC we had the 2nd largest fish market outside of Japan. Is...
- Ms. Moon on New Fulton Fish Market: Fantastic!
- kenju on New Fulton Fish Market: How does it smell?
- Shannon akaMonty on Fictional Characters of New York #42: I don’t know how I missed this one! I sort of felt a little sad for Victor. I hope...
- jana on Flushing, the Song: This is so neat! Well done!
Tag Archives: homeless
Sociology experiment: This Morning Looking disheveled and unshaven, I stood outside my local Starbucks and panhandled for money. I said I was an unemployed Desert Storm veteran. I mentioned that my wife and child left me and that I hadn’t eaten in a … Continue reading
The new Midnight Mission homeless shelter opened in downtown Los Angeles. The Christian Science Monitor called it "one of the nation’s plushiest homeless shelters." The $17 million state-of-the-art facility boasts a full-sized gymnasium, library, playroom, hair salon, education center, and … Continue reading