Neil Kramer explores friendship, love, and sex, and the dangerous art of writing about it.
He lives in NYC. He can be contacted at neilochka on yahoo.
Subscribe by Email
Photos for Sale
- sarah gilbert on Lower East Side Tenement Museum Snapshot Event: this is fantastic. I’ve always been fascinated by these tenements and the...
- Kizz on Lower East Side Tenement Museum Snapshot Event: What was all that bellyaching about? You got some great shots. I am forever amazed that...
- Sheila on Lower East Side Tenement Museum Snapshot Event: So wonderful. Thank you~
- jana on Lower East Side Tenement Museum Snapshot Event: Oh wow. These are beautiful photographs.
- sheri on The Slummification of Kissena Boulevard: Im very sorry but a few years ago I directly asked the employees at Amore…they are not...
Tag Archives: Health
Let’s recap. This month has centered around my health. On May 1st, I switched health insurances from one in California to one in New York, a process way more complicated that I ever expected. I found a new primary doctor, … Continue reading
Vartan, my father-in-law, was taken to the hospital last week. The Cedars-Sinai Hospital emergency room was too busy at the time, so he was taken to a nearby hospital which is nowhere near the caliber of Cedars Sinai. Sophia was … Continue reading
The year, 2010, started out promising, like the Goodyear blimp rising over the city, a whirring airship ascending slowly and elegantly, graceful in appearance, like a modern dancer. “Happy New Year,” I screamed at midnight on December 31, drunk on … Continue reading
Thanks to everyone who inquired or sent messages and prayers about my in-laws being in the hospital at the same time. It was a very odd and tiring experience. They are both home now. That doesn’t mean that health rules … Continue reading
I’m taking a quick break from my one week journal, after one entry! (hey, it is my blog and I can do what I want) because I’m reading all these posts lately on “fat acceptance – yes or no,” written … Continue reading
Sophia has been away all week on a job, so I have been here in LA, holding down the fort, like they used to say in the days when we lived in forts. I’ve been spending a lot of time … Continue reading
Anissa is a fellow blogger, and a friend to a great many. She is a woman who walks into a room and, without much effort, is the center of attention. She is very smart… and very bawdy. She does not … Continue reading
Shannon, a funny and charming blogger, who writes for Charming Bitch and has commented and guest-posted on this blog, is in the hospital. Her immune system has not been doing so well since she started doing radiation and chemo for … Continue reading
In the last post, I had a little fun with a BlogHer session titled “Is Mommyblogging Still a Radical Act?” I found this amusing to watch the word “radical” exploited and mangled so all the air seeps out of it … Continue reading