Neil Kramer explores friendship, love, and sex, and the dangerous art of writing about it.
He lives in NYC. He can be contacted at neilochka on yahoo.
Subscribe by Email
Photos for Sale
- Absence Alternatives on Fictional Characters of New York — #15: Markk!!! I love this If you ask me, I will tell you my name is Linn. Hm....
- Michele on Fictional Characters of New York — #15: Hahahahahaaa. Love it!
- timberdawn on 20 Minutes on IM #4: With Jana: You are my hero. There is no such thing as grocery delivery out where I live, but I am working on...
- Kizz on Fictional Characters of New York — #14: Ouch.
- meredith on 20 Minutes on IM #4: With Jana: i can only handle shucking corn when i’m feeling emotionally stable. i’ve shucked too many...
Tag Archives: doctors
Thank you to everyone on Facebook who recommended a good therapist in New York. You’re nice people (and apparently rather troubled). I promise to look into it this week. Today I went to my family doctor for a check-up. … Continue reading