Neil Kramer explores friendship, love, and sex, and the dangerous art of writing about it.
He lives in NYC. He can be contacted at neilochka on yahoo.
Subscribe by Email
Photos for Sale
- the american diabetes association website on Fela Kuti: Jamun seeds, leaves, fruits and juice from syszygium cumin is beneficial as well. Keeping...
- fat bastardo on Mom, Are You a Feminist?: Why Fat Feminists Are the Most Repugnant CLICK HERE Go there are leave a comment if you don’t...
- Ms. Moon on 16th Annual Chinatown Lunar New Year Parade: Gorgeous shots!
- Melinda on 16th Annual Chinatown Lunar New Year Parade: I love these photos, but please, for the love of God and your adoring public, buy a real...
- Leila on Dating Advice: L O L and even though i’m a woman, i’d feel indecent dating a 19-year-old. I can’t imagine using that as...
Tag Archives: doctors
Thank you to everyone on Facebook who recommended a good therapist in New York. You’re nice people (and apparently rather troubled). I promise to look into it this week. Today I went to my family doctor for a check-up. … Continue reading