Neil Kramer explores friendship, love, and sex, and the dangerous art of writing about it.
He lives in NYC. He can be contacted at neilochka on yahoo.
Subscribe by Email
Photos for Sale
- Gurukarm on Fictional Characters of New York #44: Wow… So real-life. Your Beth has a good heart, and the new neighbors have none at all…
- Ms. Moon on Fictional Characters of New York #45: Again- what a talent you have for bringing an image to full life in such a few words.
- Leila on Tinderitis: “No mountain-climbers”. LOL.
- Kir on Fictional Characters of New York #44: I always love reading about your fictional characters, they jump off the page.
- Ms. Moon on Fictional Characters of New York #44: That last line nailed it right to the wall.
Tag Archives: doctors
Thank you to everyone on Facebook who recommended a good therapist in New York. You’re nice people (and apparently rather troubled). I promise to look into it this week. Today I went to my family doctor for a check-up. … Continue reading