Neil Kramer explores friendship, love, and sex, and the dangerous art of writing about it.
He lives in NYC. He can be contacted at neilochka on yahoo.
Subscribe by Email
Photos for Sale
- xphuicb8051 on God is An Absentee Landlord: 同口径增长4.比如她特别仗义不由分说地把上场垫底的张靓颖的一 号签抢过去，跟大家解释说：缺氧了。 此外，等通中文的“好事者”翻译的越文版。共同成长。从曹...
- Ms. Moon on Fictional Characters of New York #42: I like what Veronica said. Sometimes in marriage the tide is in and sometimes it’s out. But...
- Veronica on Fictional Characters of New York #42: I think there’s hope for Victor and Cindy. Marriages hit the doldrums. Sometimes paths...
- nance on The “Like Generation” in Dating: I read this and the previous post with interest because while I am not Out There, my two...
- Marie on The “Like Generation” in Dating: I can’t even begin to describe how disappointed I am in the online datingshere…...
Tag Archives: art
This morning, someone asked me how I took this “birthday” photo of myself that I posted on Facebook — not the baby one, but the one where I am on my bed, stretched out like a sexy male model in … Continue reading
It was the day before the annual BlogHer conference in Chicago. JC and I made plans to stroll down Michigan Avenue and explore the city. If you don’t know JC Little (The Animated Woman), take a look at her … Continue reading
taken in Queens today I don’t know how to define art. Some say it is all in the intention of the artist. Others say it is whatever elicits a response. I googled “What is art?” but Google, being a prankster, … Continue reading
Arts and Crafts Fair Poster Girl Villanovababy Welcome to the first ever Blogger Holiday Online Arts and Crafts Fair. This is your opportunity to be introduced to the artistic work of some of your favorite bloggers. It’s the holiday season… … Continue reading