Neil Kramer explores friendship, love, and sex, and the dangerous art of writing about it.
He lives in NYC. He can be contacted at neilochka on yahoo.
Subscribe by Email
- canon-mcmillan.patch.com on Every Day is Men’s Day: Good information. Lucky me I found your blog by accident (stumbleupon). I’ve...
- Jarred Haefner on Blog Held Hostage: First Update: There are various disputes about who first invented the name karaoke. One claim is that the...
- payday loans uk on BlogHer ’10: pqistwehkm apeincttiej
- Neil on The Problem with the Tray at McDonald’s: No one does that.
- magpie on The Problem with the Tray at McDonald’s: You know what? You take the little packet, you tear the corner off, and you dip the fries...
Tag Archives: art
taken in Queens today I don’t know how to define art. Some say it is all in the intention of the artist. Others say it is whatever elicits a response. I googled “What is art?” but Google, being a prankster, … Continue reading
Arts and Crafts Fair Poster Girl Villanovababy Welcome to the first ever Blogger Holiday Online Arts and Crafts Fair. This is your opportunity to be introduced to the artistic work of some of your favorite bloggers. It’s the holiday season… … Continue reading