Neil Kramer explores friendship, love, and sex, and the dangerous art of writing about it.
He lives in NYC. He can be contacted at neilochka on yahoo.
Subscribe by Email
Photos for Sale
- Gurukarm on Fictional Characters of New York #44: Wow… So real-life. Your Beth has a good heart, and the new neighbors have none at all…
- Ms. Moon on Fictional Characters of New York #45: Again- what a talent you have for bringing an image to full life in such a few words.
- Leila on Tinderitis: “No mountain-climbers”. LOL.
- Kir on Fictional Characters of New York #44: I always love reading about your fictional characters, they jump off the page.
- Ms. Moon on Fictional Characters of New York #44: That last line nailed it right to the wall.
Tag Archives: art
This morning, someone asked me how I took this “birthday” photo of myself that I posted on Facebook — not the baby one, but the one where I am on my bed, stretched out like a sexy male model in … Continue reading
It was the day before the annual BlogHer conference in Chicago. JC and I made plans to stroll down Michigan Avenue and explore the city. If you don’t know JC Little (The Animated Woman), take a look at her … Continue reading
taken in Queens today I don’t know how to define art. Some say it is all in the intention of the artist. Others say it is whatever elicits a response. I googled “What is art?” but Google, being a prankster, … Continue reading
Arts and Crafts Fair Poster Girl Villanovababy Welcome to the first ever Blogger Holiday Online Arts and Crafts Fair. This is your opportunity to be introduced to the artistic work of some of your favorite bloggers. It’s the holiday season… … Continue reading