Neil Kramer explores friendship, love, and sex, and the dangerous art of writing about it.
He lives in NYC. He can be contacted at neilochka on yahoo.
Subscribe by Email
Photos for Sale
- Ms. Moon on Flushing, the Song: That’s beautiful! How lovely, Neil!
- Neil on Ten Years of Citizen of the Month – A Dedication: Thank you, Martin.
- The Honourable Husband on Ten Years of Citizen of the Month – A Dedication: A rather belated comment, but I couldn’t let the occasion...
- Ms. Moon on Fictional Characters of New York #42: I like what Veronica said. Sometimes in marriage the tide is in and sometimes it’s out. But...
- Veronica on Fictional Characters of New York #42: I think there’s hope for Victor and Cindy. Marriages hit the doldrums. Sometimes paths...
Tag Archives: American Gladiators
I’m waiting… for that apology… Does this joust go with my shoes? You know I don’t like green peppers in my kung pao chicken! Why must you always flirt with Fury in my presence? I thought your mother was staying … Continue reading