Neil Kramer explores friendship, love, and sex, and the dangerous art of writing about it.
He lives in NYC. He can be contacted at neilochka on yahoo.
Subscribe by Email
- Marcy on Do You Believe in True Love?: I love love love this post.
- Melinda Hamby on Do You Believe in True Love?: Great photos, as usual. Your photos always leave me in awe. As for true love? Yes, I believe. I have...
- Kizz on Do You Believe in True Love?: Damned if I know but I do like the way you think about it.
- Erika on Do You Believe in True Love?: i’m a believer. great photos!
- Dana on Do You Believe in True Love?: It’s safer to remain broken, sure, but where does that get you? You deserve more.
Tagsanxiety bloggers blogging BlogHer Christmahanukwanzaakah Christmas Citizen of the Month dating divorce family fashion Flushing gender Halloween Hanukkah Health Holiday Concert humor insecurity Instagram Jewish life Life in General Los Angeles marriage men Men and Women men and women mothers New York New York City photography poetry Queens religion separation Sex Sophia Lansky storytelling therapy travel Twitter Valentine's Day women writing