Neil Kramer explores friendship, love, and sex, and the dangerous art of writing about it.
He lives in NYC. He can be contacted at neilochka on yahoo.
Subscribe by Email
Photos for Sale
- Shannon akaMonty on Flushing, the Song: Well that’s exciting, to be chosen that way! I liked it – the “tiny women talking”...
- Ms. Moon on Flushing, the Song: That’s beautiful! How lovely, Neil!
- Neil on Ten Years of Citizen of the Month – A Dedication: Thank you, Martin.
- The Honourable Husband on Ten Years of Citizen of the Month – A Dedication: A rather belated comment, but I couldn’t let the occasion...
- Ms. Moon on Fictional Characters of New York #42: I like what Veronica said. Sometimes in marriage the tide is in and sometimes it’s out. But...
Tag Archives: youth culture
Next week is the TV industry’s "upfront" presentations in New York and many over age 50 are complaining that the broadcast networks are ignoring their demographic group (via the new Huffington Post). Catering almost exclusively to the young might seem counterproductive. … Continue reading