Neil Kramer explores friendship, love, and sex, and the dangerous art of writing about it.
He lives in NYC. He can be contacted at neilochka on yahoo.
Subscribe by Email
Photos for Sale
- kapgar on Fictional Characters of New York #45: That was truly beautiful and heartbreaking.
- Shannon akaMonty on Fictional Characters of New York #46: I want to know if Mary ever did come calling on him.
- Sheila on Fictional Characters of New York #46: This is great. Thank you
- Elana Goldstein Horwitz on The Slummification of Kissena Boulevard: I grew up in an attached house on 162nd Street and 72nd Avenue. Kids of...
- Gurukarm on Fictional Characters of New York #44: Wow… So real-life. Your Beth has a good heart, and the new neighbors have none at all…
Tag Archives: TCM Classic Film Festival
The TCM film festival is over. It was a blast. There was such a varied audience at the screenings — from twenty-something hipsters to senior citizens. Thank you Jane Devin for the intro to the cool people at GM. By … Continue reading
I expected blogging to take me to new places, but filming a promotional video for Buick on Hollywood Boulevard is certainly a very weird and exciting surprise! It was a surreal experience There are so many classic Buicks in these … Continue reading