Neil Kramer explores friendship, love, and sex, and the dangerous art of writing about it.
He lives in NYC. He can be contacted at neilochka on yahoo.
Subscribe by Email
- Hannah on Do You Believe in True Love?: I became a believer when it happened to me. Experience is my truth. What about you Neil?
- Marie Nicole on Do You Believe in True Love?: I believe in true love. I also believe we all get to live it. You’ve lived it, are living it,...
- Denise on Do You Believe in True Love?: I opened the door at a party and met my husband for the first time when I was 15. We got together when I...
- Suzanne on Do You Believe in True Love?: I told my boyfriend (now husband) that I loved him after about 3 dates. Six months after meeting we were...
- lisahgolden on Do You Believe in True Love?: I’ve come to believe. It’s been a process. A journey. And definitely a risk.
Tagsanxiety bloggers blogging BlogHer Christmahanukwanzaakah Christmas Citizen of the Month dating divorce family fashion Flushing gender Halloween Hanukkah Health Holiday Concert humor insecurity Instagram Jewish life Life in General Los Angeles marriage men Men and Women men and women mothers New York New York City photography poetry Queens religion separation Sex Sophia Lansky storytelling therapy travel Twitter Valentine's Day women writing