Neil Kramer explores friendship, love, and sex, and the dangerous art of writing about it.
He lives in NYC. He can be contacted at neilochka on yahoo.
Subscribe by Email
- Emerson Keilen on I’ve Never Seen Him Act So Cocky: Knitting is a craft in which two needles along with thread or yarn are used to create...
- Neil on The Problem with the Tray at McDonald’s: No one does that.
- magpie on The Problem with the Tray at McDonald’s: You know what? You take the little packet, you tear the corner off, and you dip the fries...
- Neil on The Problem with the Tray at McDonald’s: Actually good place because they leave you alone for an hour and free wifi. Starbucks are...
- Christie on The Problem with the Tray at McDonald’s: You sit and drink coffee in McDonald’s? Trying to picture doing that.
Tag Archives: over 50
Next week is the TV industry’s "upfront" presentations in New York and many over age 50 are complaining that the broadcast networks are ignoring their demographic group (via the new Huffington Post). Catering almost exclusively to the young might seem counterproductive. … Continue reading