Neil Kramer explores friendship, love, and sex, and the dangerous art of writing about it.
He lives in NYC. He can be contacted at neilochka on yahoo.
Subscribe by Email
- Leo Cartier on The Conclusion to the JCPenney/Dockers Free Round-Trip Ticket Saga: Most JCPenney stores are located in suburban shopping malls....
- Sarah Piazza on The Problem with the Tray at McDonald’s: That last sentence alone made this post totally worth reading.
- Gloriana Beausoleil on The Problem with the Tray at McDonald’s: There’s a Tom Waits song for this: http://www.youtube.com/watc...
- Neil on The Problem with the Tray at McDonald’s: Love this comment.
- unmitigated me on The Problem with the Tray at McDonald’s: Dear Neil, Please lie to us again. Mary
Tag Archives: New York
A few weeks ago, blogging friend Marinka invited me to attend this mommyblogger-type PR event that was going to happen in the Oak Room at the famous Plaza Hotel in New York. The event was a promotion for an international … Continue reading
Today, James Dobson of the Christian-oriented “Focus on the Family” will make a radio address attacking Barack Obama. The AP was already given an advance copy of the speech. In it, Dobson hammers Obama’s views of religion, and says the … Continue reading
Is it being in New York, with all the tough-talking characters? Is it being on my own? Is it out of necessity? Whatever the reason, I seem to be growing some balls here in New York. I think I can … Continue reading
This is where I grew up and where my mother still lives. It may not look like much, but it is one of the nicer apartment buildings in my Queens neighborhood. My grandmother lived a few blocks away, in a … Continue reading
After writing a post about me finding my fifth grade diary, someone told me about Cringe, a monthly reading series held at a Brooklyn bar. On the first Wednesday of each month, brave souls come forward and read aloud … Continue reading
How many suitcases are we bringing to New York? (Remember, Sophia is coming with me. And she is a woman. A woman with a lot of shoes. A woman who isn’t sure what shoes to wear in the snow. … Continue reading
In a calllous show of one-upmanship, the Los Angeles Times contrasts bundled-up New Yorkers freezing their asses off with nubile young Angelenos in Santa Monica enjoying a carefree afternoon having lesbian sex with popular LA-produced “Rabbit” brand strap-on.
“Have you seen The Tree in Rockefeller Center?” “Have you done your Christmas shopping yet?” “How much do you tip YOUR nanny?” “I hate all the tourists who come in from Ohio.” “My parents are taking me skiing in italy! … Continue reading
Neil Current Los Angeles Resident New York City, December 4th, 2006