Neil Kramer explores friendship, love, and sex, and the dangerous art of writing about it.
He lives in NYC. He can be contacted at neilochka on yahoo.
Subscribe by Email
Photos for Sale
- Leila on Dating Advice: L O L and even though i’m a woman, i’d feel indecent dating a 19-year-old. I can’t imagine using that as...
- sarah gilbert on Lower East Side Tenement Museum Snapshot Event: this is fantastic. I’ve always been fascinated by these tenements and the...
- Kizz on Lower East Side Tenement Museum Snapshot Event: What was all that bellyaching about? You got some great shots. I am forever amazed that...
- Sheila on Lower East Side Tenement Museum Snapshot Event: So wonderful. Thank you~
- jana on Lower East Side Tenement Museum Snapshot Event: Oh wow. These are beautiful photographs.
Tag Archives: New York
My name is Eduardo Ruzman. I am a professional wedding photographer, with a studio in Chelsea. I shoot weddings of the most prominent members of New York society. I make a very good living. But my real vocation … Continue reading
After we spent all afternoon moving his equipment across the street, Gideon took a wad of money from his pocket and handed $100 bucks to each of the other guys in the crew. They promptly headed to the Fiddler to … Continue reading
My name is Joseph. I’m a novelist living in Manhattan. My latest novel, “Upper West Side” was skewered in this month’s New York magazine by a young, feminist book critic. She called my female characters “cardboard cutouts” and “male fantasies” … Continue reading
“What’s that ring tone?” asked the customer, a young black man with dreadlocks. “It’s an old song. From the 60’s. When I was young.” Milt sold shady, refurbished, jail-broken cell phones from a corner in Astoria, Queens. Everyone from the … Continue reading
On the third day of my honeymoon, I knew my marriage was a mistake. Scott and I were in our hotel room, in bed after a long day sightseeing in Paris, when I looked over at my new husband. He … Continue reading
All summer, Josie observed the flitterings of romance between the library patrons. While working behind the cold marble reception desk of the reading room, Josie saw how the most unlikeliest of bespectacled readers and gaunt researchers succumbed to the power of … Continue reading
Lily felt depressed and didn’t know why. She avoided the news and the internet. Her friends fought constantly on Facebook over the news of the day, and the tension made her body feel heavy, like a ship’s anchor falling deeper … Continue reading
Dimitri’s favorite story was about the size of his dick. Here it goes — “When God was handing out dicks, the Creator, being fair-minded, presented equal size penises to every man. But he made a mistake in the shipping process. … Continue reading