Neil Kramer explores friendship, love, and sex, and the dangerous art of writing about it.
He lives in NYC. He can be contacted at neilochka on yahoo.
Subscribe by Email
Photos for Sale
- Lmao on Fans Shocked at Bugs Bunny Gay Revelation: There was a Loony Toons episode where Bugs and Elmer got married because they wete under some...
- kapgar on Fictional Characters of New York #45: That was truly beautiful and heartbreaking.
- Shannon akaMonty on Fictional Characters of New York #46: I want to know if Mary ever did come calling on him.
- Sheila on Fictional Characters of New York #46: This is great. Thank you
- Elana Goldstein Horwitz on The Slummification of Kissena Boulevard: I grew up in an attached house on 162nd Street and 72nd Avenue. Kids of...
Tag Archives: nerds
If you would see the family “caricature” drawn years ago on a vacation in Cape Cod, still hanging on my mother’s wall of family shame, you might say, “Boy, Neil, you must have been a geeky teenager!” Looking at myself … Continue reading