Neil Kramer explores friendship, love, and sex, and the dangerous art of writing about it.
He lives in NYC. He can be contacted at neilochka on yahoo.
Subscribe by Email
Photos for Sale
- Ms. Moon on Fictional Characters of New York #42: I like what Veronica said. Sometimes in marriage the tide is in and sometimes it’s out. But...
- Veronica on Fictional Characters of New York #42: I think there’s hope for Victor and Cindy. Marriages hit the doldrums. Sometimes paths...
- nance on The “Like Generation” in Dating: I read this and the previous post with interest because while I am not Out There, my two...
- Marie on The “Like Generation” in Dating: I can’t even begin to describe how disappointed I am in the online datingshere…...
- Veronica on The “Like Generation” in Dating: When I was in my 20s, the shared interest part was not that important. There were so many...
Tag Archives: men and women
I was not surprised when she blocked me on Facebook and Twitter. She TOLD me that she was going to do it. But I figured it would be for a few days, and then she would be back. … Continue reading
FRIDAY AFTERNOON VALENTINO’S PIZZA, QUEENS CONVERSATION WITH BOBBY Bobby: “What the hell do you talk about for three hours at a time?” Neil: “We’re in a long distance relationship. All we have at our disposal is chatting and texting. We’re … Continue reading
If you follow me on Instagram, you’ll notice that I haven’t uploaded a single photos in the last two weeks. It’s as if I’ve lost interest in photography. After shooting 3,000 photos over the last two years, I’ve discovered the … Continue reading
Call me old-fashioned, but I was convinced that she would be the first to crack. Blokes like myself believe women are the sentimental creatures, so I was surprised that, on my arrival at LAX, the first text I received from … Continue reading
Back when I attended my Jewish sleep-away camp, the summer ended with a big dance. It was on the last weekend of August, right before we all went back to our predictable middle-class lives in Queens, Brooklyn, Westchester, New Jersey, … Continue reading
I miss biting a woman’s arm. I love that. I love to taste the salty skin until she pushes me away and says, “Stop it. That hurts.” But she likes it, despite what she says. There is a time for … Continue reading
(taken down the block from my mother’s apartment building) “How much?” I asked the woman in the tight shorts standing on the corner. She seemed the perfect partner to help me complete my humiliation. “Ten dollars for a blowjob, twenty-five … Continue reading
Steve was waiting in baggage claim at SFO, wondering if he shouldn’t have taken a suitcase at all. He would have saved twenty dollars and not had to wait with the pushy, impatient crowds. He was sure that he had … Continue reading
(fictional) Westchester, NY – Tuesday night I went shopping for some bread and juice. Afterwards, I sat in my car for two hours playing checkers on my iphone. My foot had fallen asleep. I hobbled out of the Prius and … Continue reading
Possible Position Soon Available: Rebound Woman Wanted: Attractive, educated, and good-humored woman who wears glasses, but takes them off in a sexy manner, who enjoys watching Flight of the Conchords and classic James Stewart movies, being felt up while … Continue reading