Neil Kramer explores friendship, love, and sex, and the dangerous art of writing about it.
He lives in NYC. He can be contacted at neilochka on yahoo.
Subscribe by Email
Photos for Sale
- Kizz on Dating Advice: I should be dating a 25-year-old? This seems…dangerous.
- hello haha narf on Three Days on Tinder: “accidentally” deleted? interesting…
- kapgar on Dating Advice: I cannot fathom dating a 22 year old.
- Ms. Moon on Dating Advice: THIS is hysterical. And rather sad.
- Veronica on Dating Advice: I think I have a lot to offer, but apparently what I have to offer and what people want are, um, not the same thing,...
Tag Archives: friends
I don’t remember how I first found her blog (I have a feeling it was through Kyran Pittman), but the first post of Jennifer’s that I read was about her love of the painted mountains of Arizona and her unrequited … Continue reading
There was this girl who was a classmate of mine from first grade through senior year in high school. She had an unusual, but beautiful first name. We were friendly, but we didn’t anything socially outside of the classroom. Our … Continue reading
BlogHim 08′ in New York City was a phenomenal success. Although we had no sponsors like Blogher, no swag (Dockers had promised to supply us with some free giveaways, but never came through), and received no attention from the media or … Continue reading