Neil Kramer explores friendship, love, and sex, and the dangerous art of writing about it.
He lives in NYC. He can be contacted at neilochka on yahoo.
Subscribe by Email
- Mod Mom Beyond IndieDom on Central Park: These are fantastic! You captured what I love about New York – there are so many moments and...
- Vee on Central Park: Huh. I always thought Big Bird lived in Chicago. Great pictures, Neil.
- Denise on Central Park: When I first moved to Boulder in the mid-90′s I would get around downtown on roller-skates that I had painted purple...
- Marta on Central Park: Beautiful. I don’t even know which one I like the best.
- Nance on Central Park: The kid with the balloons…oh, that face.
Tag Archives: friends
I don’t remember how I first found her blog (I have a feeling it was through Kyran Pittman), but the first post of Jennifer’s that I read was about her love of the painted mountains of Arizona and her unrequited … Continue reading
There was this girl who was a classmate of mine from first grade through senior year in high school. She had an unusual, but beautiful first name. We were friendly, but we didn’t anything socially outside of the classroom. Our … Continue reading
BlogHim 08′ in New York City was a phenomenal success. Although we had no sponsors like Blogher, no swag (Dockers had promised to supply us with some free giveaways, but never came through), and received no attention from the media or … Continue reading