Neil Kramer explores friendship, love, and sex, and the dangerous art of writing about it.
He lives in NYC. He can be contacted at neilochka on yahoo.
Subscribe by Email
Photos for Sale
- Elana Goldstein Horwitz on The Slummification of Kissena Boulevard: I grew up in an attached house on 162nd Street and 72nd Avenue. Kids of...
- Gurukarm on Fictional Characters of New York #44: Wow… So real-life. Your Beth has a good heart, and the new neighbors have none at all…
- Ms. Moon on Fictional Characters of New York #45: Again- what a talent you have for bringing an image to full life in such a few words.
- Leila on Tinderitis: “No mountain-climbers”. LOL.
- Kir on Fictional Characters of New York #44: I always love reading about your fictional characters, they jump off the page.
Tag Archives: filters
I’ll admit it. The torrent of information online wrecks havoc on my anxiety level. While most writers worry about getting more “hits,” I am consumed with filtering you out. I say this with love because I care about you. And … Continue reading →