Neil Kramer explores friendship, love, and sex, and the dangerous art of writing about it.
He lives in NYC. He can be contacted at neilochka on yahoo.
Subscribe by Email
Photos for Sale
- Shannon akaMonty on Fictional Characters of New York #46: I want to know if Mary ever did come calling on him.
- Sheila on Fictional Characters of New York #46: This is great. Thank you
- Elana Goldstein Horwitz on The Slummification of Kissena Boulevard: I grew up in an attached house on 162nd Street and 72nd Avenue. Kids of...
- Gurukarm on Fictional Characters of New York #44: Wow… So real-life. Your Beth has a good heart, and the new neighbors have none at all…
- Ms. Moon on Fictional Characters of New York #45: Again- what a talent you have for bringing an image to full life in such a few words.
Tag Archives: figure skating
On Wednesday, I noticed in the newspaper that “Smuckers Stars on Ice” was playing at the Staples Center on Thursday, for one night. “Hey, “Stars on Ice” is at Staples tomorrow,” I said to Sophia. This comment was supposed to … Continue reading
This weekend, we went away for Sophia’s birthday. My plan was to come up with a theme weekend: "A Weekend of Trying New Things." On Friday, we would drive to the Santa Barbara area. On Saturday, Sophia, a big fan … Continue reading