Neil Kramer explores friendship, love, and sex, and the dangerous art of writing about it.
He lives in NYC. He can be contacted at neilochka on yahoo.
Subscribe by Email
- Leo Cartier on The Conclusion to the JCPenney/Dockers Free Round-Trip Ticket Saga: Most JCPenney stores are located in suburban shopping malls....
- Sarah Piazza on The Problem with the Tray at McDonald’s: That last sentence alone made this post totally worth reading.
- Gloriana Beausoleil on The Problem with the Tray at McDonald’s: There’s a Tom Waits song for this: http://www.youtube.com/watc...
- Neil on The Problem with the Tray at McDonald’s: Love this comment.
- unmitigated me on The Problem with the Tray at McDonald’s: Dear Neil, Please lie to us again. Mary
Tag Archives: customer service
After a day of phone calls, I finally was able to get TLC Marketing (or at least some guy in India) on the telephone to discuss the Dockers JCPenneys Free Round-Trip fiasco (see last post). Neil: I’m calling about the Dockers Free … Continue reading
I sit on my couch, Friday afternoon, on hold with the Department of Water and Power. I’ve already been holding on the phone for ten minutes. Every thirty seconds, the same message repeats — they are “very busy” and a … Continue reading