Neil Kramer explores friendship, love, and sex, and the dangerous art of writing about it.
He lives in NYC. He can be contacted at neilochka on yahoo.
Subscribe by Email
Photos for Sale
- Kizz on Fictional Characters of New York — #14: Ouch.
- meredith on 20 Minutes on IM #4: With Jana: i can only handle shucking corn when i’m feeling emotionally stable. i’ve shucked too many...
- Tanis on 20 Minutes on IM #4: With Jana: This was corny as hell. HAHAHAH Loved it.
- The Animated Woman on 20 Minutes on IM #4: With Jana: I’ve never in my life heard of shucking corn in the store. At the farmers market, if...
- Nichole on 20 Minutes on IM #4: With Jana: I have never seen anyone shuck corn in the grocery store!
Tag Archives: Buick
The 2010 Buick LaCrosse DISCLOSURE: The nice people at Buick gave me two VIP passes to the TCM Classic Film Festival and a 2010 Buick LaCrosse for the week. I had a great time with Sophia. It was just what … Continue reading
I expected blogging to take me to new places, but filming a promotional video for Buick on Hollywood Boulevard is certainly a very weird and exciting surprise! It was a surreal experience There are so many classic Buicks in these … Continue reading