Neil Kramer explores friendship, love, and sex, and the dangerous art of writing about it.
He lives in NYC. He can be contacted at neilochka on yahoo.
Subscribe by Email
- Barbra Straface on The Sweet Smell of Honeysuckle: Before leaving on your hunting trip, prepare yourself well. Never go to an unplanned location or...
- Marcel Rucki on Fans Shocked at Bugs Bunny Gay Revelation: Some broadcasters prefer to present animated humor as antiquated humor in an attempt to...
- cause back pain on How to Become My “Crush of the Day”: With havin so much content and articles do you ever run into any issues of...
- Harley Dodge on Making a Plan at Hot n’ Tot: In 2008 and 2009, with the downturn in the housing market, The Home Depot announced the layoff...
- natasha on Meet My Russian Bride: answer to jim: you are a racist, stupid and Misogynist, accusing the majoroty of russian women in prostitution!
Tagsanxiety bloggers blogging BlogHer Christmahanukwanzaakah Christmas Citizen of the Month dating divorce family fashion Flushing gender Halloween Hanukkah Health Holiday Concert humor insecurity Instagram Jewish life Life in General Los Angeles marriage men Men and Women men and women mothers New York New York City photography poetry Queens religion separation Sex Sophia Lansky storytelling therapy travel Twitter Valentine's Day women writing