Neil Kramer explores friendship, love, and sex, and the dangerous art of writing about it.
He lives in NYC. He can be contacted at neilochka on yahoo.
Subscribe by Email
- louis vuitton bag on Explaining Halloween to Foreigners: In line with Case Monster’s web-site, the usa uses 40 million louis vuitton bag...
- magpie on The Five Day Man Cold: The Final Chapter: squirrels hate low fat cream cheese, so i think you’re good.
- Father Muskrat on Walking in the Rain: I stood in the pouring rain on my birthday a few days ago. I had on a swimsuit. It was fun!
- Amy on Life with Mother: It appears you are the only one who thinks it is weird to live with your mother. It’s not like you never left. Or...
- sizzle on Walking in the Rain: This made me miss you. Someone needs to film you!
Tagsanxiety bloggers blogging BlogHer Christmahanukwanzaakah Christmas Citizen of the Month dating divorce family fashion Flushing gender Hanukkah Health Holiday Concert humor insecurity Instagram Jewish life Life in General Life in General Los Angeles marriage men men and women Men and Women mothers New York New York City photography poetry Queens religion separation Sex Sophia Lansky storytelling therapy travel Twitter Valentine's Day women writing