The 2009 Blogger Christmahanukwanzaakah Online Holiday Concert

Welcome to the Fourth Annual Blogger Christmahanukwanzaakah Online Holiday Concert!

Happy Holidays. May the power of music bring joy and healing, especially to those who need it.

Let’s hope that 2010 brings us all health, happiness, and the ability to write better than average blog posts.

Little Drummer Boy, sung by Danny from Jew Eat Yet (with family, including Charlie!)

Joy to The World played by Angela from Fluid Pudding

The Twelve Days of Christmas? sung? by Jenny from The Bloggess

Have Yourself a Very Merry Christmas” sung by Amy of The Bitchin’ Wives Club

blkfade

Winter Wonderland sung by Yvonne from Joy Unexpected (in Christmas sweater!)

blkfade

Light Up The World by Mark from Psychotoddler with The Moshe Skier Band (available at iTunes and Amazon)

blkfade

Twas the Night Before Christmas (New Jersey style, a bit NSFW) recited by Ellie from Buggin World

The Whoo Song sung by Loralee from Loralee’s Looneytunes and Carolers

Grandmother Got Run Over By a Reindeer sung by Tanis from The Redneck Mommy

note

You’re a Mean One, Mr. Grinch
sung by Michael from Badass Dad Blog

blkfade

The Christmas List presented by Kate from Sweet l Salty and her sons.

blkfade

Let’s Call the Whole Thing Off sung by Miss Sizzle of Sizzle Says and Neil of Citizen of the Month

Deck the Halls sung by Alejna from Collecting Tokens

His Eye is On The Sparrow sung by Jenny from MommyMae

note
Le Miracle de Saint Nicolas (in French) sung by Otir from Un Jour a La Fois

blkfade

Rudolph the Red-nosed Reindeer sung by Nancy from Fear and Parenting in Las Vegas and her daughter

note
Silent Night played by Not Fainthearted from This Journey

Good King Wenceslas sung by Lauren from Merry Mishaps

note
Winter Solstice spoken thoughts by Jen from Jen Lee

Oh, Holy Night, sung by M from This New Place

note
River sung by Rahre from Rahre

blkfade

Jingle Bells sung by Jess from Drowning in Kids and her son.

note
Noel-Christmas Eve sung by Jenipurr from A Cat By Any Other Name

Jingle Bells sung by Mamikaze and family

blkfade

Santa, I’m Your Girl sung by Marie and The Snake Charmers.

The Man with the Bag sung by Amy from Selfish Mom

Angels Are Smiling words, music, and sung by Fawn of Fawnahareo’s Place

I’m Happiest at Christmas by Noel Katz and sung by A Stage Kindly

blkfade

Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer sung by Heath of Homo sarcasmus (and friends)

DSC07948

taraR
photo by Tara from If Mom Says OK

denise2
photo by Denise of Eat, Play, Love

We Wish You a Happy Holiday by ZoeyJane from Mommy is Moody and her daughter

blkfade

noteAnd a special message of hope and love to Anissa, a fellow blogger.

blkfade

This entry was posted in Blogging and the Internet, Music and tagged , , . Bookmark the permalink.

76 Responses to The 2009 Blogger Christmahanukwanzaakah Online Holiday Concert

1. Karl says:

Thank you for doing this, Neil. It makes my Grinchy heart a little less too small.

2. Carla says:

frickenfanxmashannukahtastic! Well done everyone! And Neil…the time you spend building a sense of community is the true spirit of the festive season.

3. Anne says:

Wow! Just wow.
    I only discovered your blog a few days ago and it is truely amazing.
    Thank you for this special kind of holiday spirit.

4. Loralee says:

You are the bee’s knees, friend and I heart you big time for doing this every year. It’s like, my favorite holiday bloggity tradition and I luff it.

Plus I am totally tickled that The Grinch song was paired so loverly with my Whoo Song.

Tanis’s boobies mushed in between us just added to the awesomeness of it. :)

5. NYCityMama says:

Wow…this got me teary with joy! What a great, great, great compilation of the very many, many bloggers I love on one of the blogs I love! Awesome!! Thank you for this!

6. Heather B. says:

I love when you do this. Another excellent edition, Neil.

7. Pingback: Twas the Night Before Christmas | BugginWord

8. Pingback: A Cat By Any Other Name » Audible

9. Pingback: Calling his bluff « Fear & Parenting in Las Vegas

10. Dingo says:

Can you hear that? It’s me singing the praises of this wonderful post. I know, I’m out of tune, but I mean well.

11. Heather says:

This was SO cool, Neil, and I wish I wouldn’t have chickened out and played/sung something! Next year, for sure! :) Very, very cool! Happy Holidays to you!

12. Neil! This was great! I love your duet and all the videos!!! So awesome.

Steph

13. magpie says:

This is one of the most charming things I have ever seen.

14. Chris says:

I enjoy seeing and hearing all these bloggers! Wonderful! Next year [what I said last year], I’m gonna do this. I really will. It’s taken me a few times sitting at the computer to enjoy everyone’s submissions, but it’s the perfect mental refreshment during my hectic days. Thank you, everyone! Bravo!

15. Huckdoll says:

Kudos! What a beautiful event <3

16. Pingback: Wordles Wednesday with music: Jingle Bells @mamikaze

17. Wow! That was a lot of fun to watch. Awesome. I can’t until next year. Merry Christmas everyone:)

18. Marie says:

You are one cool Yule dude, Neil! Congratulations on another wonderful Christmahanukwanzaakah extravaganza!

19. Pingback: It’s almost time for a Holiday Break! « A Hen's Nest

20. Pingback: All Jews, Christians, and Muslims Like to Sing | Citizen of the Month

21. Pingback: Announcing the Fifth Annual Blogger Christmahanukwanzaakah Online Holiday Concert! | Citizen of the Month

22. Jenn says:

Okay. We’re in over here. Roughly “Jingle Bell Rock.”

23. Pingback: Sing A Song « Sizzle Says

24. Pingback: The Fifth Annual Blogger Christmalhijrahanukwanzaakah Online Holiday Concert! | Citizen of the Month

25. Pingback: The Christmas Sweater Makes the Song Better | Joy Unexpected

26. Pingback: The Ninth Annual Blogger Christmahanukwanzaakah Online Holiday Concert | Citizen of the Month