Neil Kramer explores friendship, love, and sex, and the dangerous art of writing about it.
He lives in NYC. He can be contacted at neilochka on yahoo.
Subscribe by Email
- Suzanne on Do You Believe in True Love?: I told my boyfriend (now husband) that I loved him after about 3 dates. Six months after meeting we were...
- lisahgolden on Do You Believe in True Love?: I’ve come to believe. It’s been a process. A journey. And definitely a risk.
- V-Grrrl @ Compost Studios on Do You Believe in True Love?: This is a wonderful post–the perfect marriage of word and image. So soulful and...
- Wendy on Do You Believe in True Love?: Love how you put what we all think and doubt in wods & pix.,I’ve been married for almost 20 years...
- Diana on Do You Believe in True Love?: I’m not even certain I know what love is. I experience it only as a terrifying void in his absence. Is...
Tagsanxiety bloggers blogging BlogHer Christmahanukwanzaakah Christmas Citizen of the Month dating divorce family fashion Flushing gender Halloween Hanukkah Health Holiday Concert humor insecurity Instagram Jewish life Life in General Los Angeles marriage men Men and Women men and women mothers New York New York City photography poetry Queens religion separation Sex Sophia Lansky storytelling therapy travel Twitter Valentine's Day women writing