Going out for breakfast does not solve the world’s problems, but it is more difficult to blame each other when the opposing sides have French toast in their mouths.
Neil Kramer explores friendship, love, and sex, and the dangerous art of writing about it.
He lives in NYC. He can be contacted at neilochka on yahoo.
Subscribe by Email
Photos for Sale
- kapgar on Dating Advice: I cannot fathom dating a 22 year old.
- Ms. Moon on Dating Advice: THIS is hysterical. And rather sad.
- Veronica on Dating Advice: I think I have a lot to offer, but apparently what I have to offer and what people want are, um, not the same thing,...
- Kizz on Three Days on Tinder: On this topic I have many thoughts. I fervently believe that there is, in fact, a lid for every bucket. I’m...
- Elaine A. on 2014 Online Recap: Therapy is usually such a good thing. Thanks for sharing your talents with us. Happy New Year!