Third Annual Blogger Christmahanukwanzaakah Online Holiday Concert

“A “Bloggy” Santa Baby”
performed by Kristy of She Just Walks Around With It (via San Francisco)

blkfade

“Grown Up Christmas List”
performed by Allison at Maple Mama (via Vermont)

“Winter Wonderland”
performed by Redneck Mommy (via Alberta, Canada)

“The Little Drummer Boy”
performed by Abbersnail of Bright Yellow World and The Horse Whisperer (via San Francisco)

“Mary Did You Know”
performed by Gingersnaps (via Nashville)

blkfade

“iPhone Ocarina Silent Night”
performed by Aimee of Greeblemonkey with Bryan and James (via Colorado)

“Greensleeves”
performed by Sarah of Whoorl (via Southern California)

“Hava Nagila”
performed by Fancy of Fancy Schmancy (via Connecticut)

blkfade

“Wishing You a Very Merry Christmas”
performed by Mr Lady (and family) of Whiskey in My Sippy Cup (via Canada)

blkfade

“Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer”
performed by Sarah of Sarah and the Good Squad and Ian (via Washington D.C.)

blkfade

“It’s a Very Penguin Christmas”
performed by Marie and Family of The Snake Charmers (via Texas)

“Good Tidings”
performed by Loralee of Loralee’s Looney Tunes (via Salt Lake City)

INTERMISSION

metalia
photo by Metalia (via New York)

noteMi Yamalel
performed by Psychotoddler (via Milwaukee)

mommyknows
photo by MommaKnows (via Alberta, Canada)

noteHave Yourself a Merry Little Christmas
performed by Saucybritches and her husband, Tim  (via Oklahoma)

margalit
photo by Margalit (via Greater Boston)

noteHayo, Haya
performed by Otir of Un Jour a la Fois (via Northeast U.S.)

3128820241_6b025254b8
photo by Jamelah (via Michigan)

noteCaroling, Caroling
performed by Merry Mishaps (via Annapolis, Maryland)

leesa
photo by Leesa of Piece of My Mind (via Montana)

noteWhite Christmas
performed by Backpacking Dad (via Menlo Park, CA)

poppycedes
Photo by Poppycedes (via New York)

blkfade

noteWhat Are You Doing New Year’s Eve?”
performed by Ms. Sizzle  of Sizzle Says (via Seattle)

catheroo
photo by Catheroo (via San Francisco)

blkfade

noteIt’s a Marshmallow World in the World in the Winter“/ “Merry Christmas Polka
performed by Not Fainthearted (via Minneapolis)

saj
photo by Secret Agent Josephine (via Southern California)

noteSevivon
performed by Danny of Jew Eat Yet? (via Los Angeles)

karla
photo by Karlababble (via Texas)

noteCoventry Carol
performed by Alejna of Collecting Tokens (via Northeast U.S.)

noirebetty
photo by NoireBettie (via Los Angeles)

noteO Come, O Come, Emmanuel
performed by Suzannesez (via Florida)

alimartell
photo by Ali of Cheaper Than Therapy (via Toronto)

noteBurning Bright
performed by Mommymae (via Missouri)

maggie
photo by Maggie Dammit (via Wisconsin)

noteMerry Christmas, Darling
performed by Laurel St. Clair (via St. Petersburg, Florida)

kim
photo by Kim of 180/360 (via Las Vegas)

blkfade

noteO Holy Night performed by Maitresse (via Paris)

2261770834_1cb37ea67a
photo from Ry at Arts and Dafts (via New York)

Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer
performed by Mommy Melee and kids (via Florida)

bloggess
Photo by The Bloggess (via Texas)

blkfade

This entry was posted in Blogging and the Internet, Music and tagged , , . Bookmark the permalink.

79 Responses to Third Annual Blogger Christmahanukwanzaakah Online Holiday Concert

1. abbersnail says:

Bravo, everyone! We rock, in the dorkiest possible way!

2. Turnbaby says:

How very festive!!

Love the tunes and photos—great job y’all!

3. MapleMama says:

Standing ovation! Bravo everyone on another wonderful concert. The talent here is humbling!

Neil, thank you again, and peace to one an all!

4. merrymishaps says:

Thanks for doing this again, Neil. I can’t wait to check them all out.

Happy Holidays!

5. Avitable says:

Wow, those were outstanding! Well, most of them.

6. Sarah says:

looks great, so much fun :)

happy chanukah (and other holidays!!)

7. ali says:

this is great, Neil!

8. Thanks Neil and THANKS EVERYONE! What another fun concert/art show!

Merry/blessed/happy Chrismahanukwanzaakah to you all!!!!

9. amy says:

I LOVE this so much- everyone rocks- but i am dying over SIZZLE- she is making me so happy right now- so sexy! A great idea! I am kirtsy’ing this right now!

10. alejna says:

Wow, Neil! What a concert you have orchestrated!

11. oh my god, I can’t wait till Declan wakes up and I can blast every single one of these puppies! Until then, all the photos are AWESOME!

Thanks so much for pulling this together again, Neil!

12. Neil. You are hands down King of the cool blog ideas.

13. Rhea says:

I can’t believe how much talent is here!!

14. You all totally put smiles on my kids faces, and mine! merry Happy and Happy Merry! xoxoxo

15. 180/360 says:

Sounds great, as always!

16. Pingback: Ramón’s Girlfriend : whoorl

17. whoorl says:

I LOOOOOVVVE THIS! Happy Holidays, everyone!

18. Wendy says:

Oh man! This is great! Look how many people showed up! I wish I would’ve seen that you were doing it. Oh well. My own fault.

19. SciFi Dad says:

Well done, Neil. Well done.

I was very impressed with everyone’s performances.

Merry Christmas, and Happy Hanukkah to all.

20. I love this so much! Happy Holidays everyone!

21. This is amazing! Happy Holidays everyone!

22. Ginger says:

Bravo!! Bravissimo!!!

Everybody’s talent is wonderful.

Thank you, Neil for such a fabulous idea and for allowing us to be a part of it.

Happy Holidays, everybody! :)

23. SJ says:

These are all just wonderful! Kudos to all who contributed!

GingerSnaps’ song made me weep with the beauty of her voice.

24. Velma says:

I was definitely feeling a little Scrooge-y this morning until I saw this! Thanks, Neil, and thanks to everyone who made my morning brighter!

25. This is so awesome, Neil. So awesome.

Happy Holidays!

26. LOVE LOVE LOVE this Neil!!!
    Thank you for doing this every year!

Happy Holidays to you!

Blessings,
    K

27. Thanks Neil, that was so entertaining! Kristy you were my favorite. I want to rip out my Airport card and send it to you!
    Happy Holidays!

28. Momo Fali says:

My son loved Tanis (of course he did, he IS a guy) and I must say I was pleasantly surprised by Goon Squad Sarah’s singing voice. Not that I didn’t think she could sing, but it was a really good Rudolph.

29. mommyknows says:

Bwahahaha … ahhhh … hahahaha … the little drummer boy by abbersnail is soooo funny, the drummer is hysterical … ahahahaha. I can’t stop laughing! I now pronounce myself ready to finish my Christmas shopping.

30. Nancy says:

Hands down the best Christmas concert I’ve heard this year.

Bravo! Bravo!

And the photos … lovely.

Thanks Neil, brilliant idea, once again, job well done.

31. Pingback: Spreading Merriment « Sizzle Says

32. Kerri Anne says:

You really do throw the best online holiday soiree, Neil. So very awesome, indeed.

33. sizzle says:

I am suddenly feeling all festive and holiday-like. Thank you for putting this together three years running. It is something that I look forward to every year and this year is the best yet. Wow! So much awesome talent. I am blown away.

Happy Holidays!

34. Pingback: Next year’s big holiday thing « Douglas and Main

35. Heather says:

Thank you Neil for gathering the many *ahem* talents of your tribe and sharing them with us! This made my day. Thank you so much.

Peace and goodwill to you.

36. Maria says:

This is ADORABLE. Thank you.

37. Sarah says:

Hooray!!! Encore! Encore!!

That was really great! Well done everyone!

And I am totally crushing on Redneck Mommy now. She was too damn cute!

38. Keri says:

I nearly forgot!!! Thank you so much for the festive event, Neil!

Fantastic, Neil! It must have been a ton of work to get all those clips up! I loved every song and apologize for my warbling in too high a key—I realized last night that I hadn’t sent anything in yet so I pulled over to the side of the road and recorded it in one fell swoop. You can hear the traffic on La Brea in the background!

Everyone was amazing this year.

41. DOH! How did this time come upon me so quickly? I didn’t record my goofy reaction to the ornaments nor did I sing Rudolph in Japanese. Next year I will contribute Rudolph, okay? For now, here’s a goofy pic of me at least holding my treasured ‘A Christmas Story’ ornament for display.

42. Moon says:

I have been inundated with all sorts of christmas music, Rock, Country, Blues, and just musical varity. But this by far the BEST. The pictures were wonderful, and it is nice to see someone is going to have a white christmas. Thanks to everyone who particpated. you guys were AWESOME.

43. MetroDad says:

This was fantastic on so many levels. I have to admit that I think you have the coolest, geekiest, awesomest readers on the interwebs. I love it.

Happy holidays to all.

44. Ish says:

Bravo, Neil! And well done, each and every one!

45. Everyone was AWESOME! I laughed, I cried, and then I laughed again. You bloggy peeps are fantastic!

46. Genius. Not me, of course, but everyone else who participated.

Happy holidays everyone.

And a big mistletoe smooch to you Neil for hosting the best dang holiday concert ever.

47. margalit says:

Neil, you are so freaking awesome for doing this, and Danny, your sivivon made me cry.

Thank you! Todah Rabah, v’chag semeach.